NRCEC Mobile App
To maximize your conference experience, download the NRCEC app on your mobile device or tablet today! The NRCEC mobile app has a number of features that allow you to personalize your conference schedule; access speaker information, session presentations, and resource table details; connect with other conference attendees; stay up-to-date on conference events; and receive real-time communications from conference staff.
NRCEC App Features
Once the initial download is complete, you do not have to be connected to your mobile or wireless network to access or use the app. You can use the NRCEC mobile app on your Blackberry, iPad, Android and iPhone smartphones, as well as through your web browser on your tablet, laptop, and desktop.
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute session, speaker, and networking event information
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark resource tables
- Download session handouts/presentations and take notes on them
- Check the locations of sessions and resource tables under the maps icon
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through the Friends feature
- Access the NRCEC Twitter feed so you can follow the conversation from fellow attendees and post your own tweets
- Connect to the live stream of the conference during times you are unable to join the conference in person
- Access lists of local restaurants and things to do in the D.C. area
We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the app prior to arriving at the event so you can easily navigate the app features while at the conference.
The NRCEC mobile app allows you to browse sessions by day and includes the following information for each session: location; description; chair, presenter, and discussant names; and individual presentation names (if applicable). It also provides session PowerPoint presentations and handouts (if provided by speakers), with an option to take notes on them. In addition, the app allows you to browse posters by day and by topic and includes poster titles, descriptions, and presenters.
Download the NRCEC Mobile App
Find the app in the App Store or Google Play by searching for “NRCEC 2016” on your mobile device or by clicking on the appropriate icon below.
For other device types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser m.core-apps.com/rcec2016 to be directed to the proper download version for your device.
To view the app through your laptop or browser, bookmark this link: http://m.core-apps.com/rcec2016
If you have any questions about the NRCEC mobile app, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.